Photobucket

2011年12月28日星期三

Merry Christmas...♥



Sorry for late update my blog because I was busy to do my final exam de revision..=.=

Surprise when I use english to write my blog?
Hehehe...xD
Because of christmas so i must coordinate it.. 
Ok la, start my christmas eve program loll..

On the christmas eve, me and yayi went to huoi xin house for bbq and steamboat
Before we go huoi xin's house, we go to buy present 1st because I last min only know want bring present and change it...
After I buy liao the present then we go huoi xin's house la..
We reach there around 7smth and we start to bbq with xuan, san, xin and her sister also...
and we capture alot of pictures but all is inside huoi xin de camera there so this post is dun't have pic de..
sorry oh =(
Besides that, me and yayi saw dao shu fen de sister leh..
I can say that is this world are too small liao..hahaha xD

Around 10 smth, we start to clean the table because we want change present before play the game..
After that, huoi xin fetch her sister's fren back home 1st and me also follow because that time is already 11 smth so must back home leh..
Before I went back home, they play the spray in front of me and make me so pek cek lol..
because I got say I dun't want play mah but they still want play oh...=.=

Actually I very enjoy the time when I was together with them because they are so funny
hahaha..even their spray me also nvm because we are fren mah..xD

Ok la, finish my program during christmas eve..
Happy New Year to 2012 first=)